Estimates of hard coral species in Southeast Asia, 2004
1. Forestry Department, Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources, Brunei Darussalam, undated. 4th National Report to the Convention on Biological Diversity, Government of Brunei Darussalam.
2. Ministry of Environment, Cambodia 2009. Report on National Marine Gap Analysis for Cambodia. GDANCP-Ministry of Environment, Government of Cambodia. pp4.
3. Tun, Karenne, Ming Chou, Annadel Cabanban, Vo Si Tuan, Philreefs, Thamasak Yeemin, Suharsono, Kim Sour and David Lane. 2004. Status of Coral Reefs, Coral Reef Monitoring and Management in Southeast Asia, 2004. Global Coral Reef Monitoring Network 2004, accessed on 25 February 2010 at http://www.reefbase.org/download/download.aspx?type=10&docid=9535 .
4. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia. 2007. 4th National Report to the Convention on Biological Diversity. Government of Malaysia. 2009. pp5.
5. National Parks Board, Singapore. 2010. Singapore – 4th National Report to the Convention on Biological Diversity. September 2010. pp19.
6. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Thailand. 2010. Marine Gap Analysis for Thailand. Bangkok, Thailand.